Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving in Virginia

We had a glorious Thanksgiving this year.  It made me realize how much we miss being family during the holidays.  Thanks to the Palmers for such a fun Thanksgiving weekend!


Thanksgiving morning the boys got a little early Christmas surprise!  You would not believe how much they loved this pirate ship.  It kept them entertained the whole trip! 


Thanksgiving Dinner


ready to eat


and ready for pie


Jackson's famous line, "I love this!"


All of us in our new comfy pajamas!



That Saturday was Chase's 30th Birthday!  Wahoo!  We started the day by going on a run together which is one of my favorite things to do whenever we have family around to babysit!


Dad's Birthday Breakfast!  We bought ourselves a new waffle maker the day after Thanksgiving and I must say that a thick waffle maker takes waffles to a whole new level!  Delicious!  


Then we all got ready and headed into town to go bowling!  I can't remember the last time that Chase and I have been bowling. 


It was so much fun!




After bowling we went back for dinner and cake and ice cream


For me it was fun having Chase turn 30!  It made me think so much about him and the incredible person that he is.  I had great intentions to make this awesome Superman Cake but unfortunately the cabin did not have the pans I needed and we had to go with a store bought cake:(  I was somewhat sad because Chase is seriously superman and amazes me every day.  He has done and accomplished so much in his life and doing it all while being the most perfect husband and father.  He never fails to put us first and is just flat out AWESOME! 


Happy Birthday!  


We love you!









No comments:

Post a Comment