Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Greatest Birthday Ever!

I feel so happy today and lucky to be me on my 28th Birthday!  First off It has been a hussle and bussle of event the past few months and therefore my first wish for my birthday was to slow down and enjoy the day.  I wanted to be able to enjoy my kids and my wonderful husband by spending simple quality time together.  I wanted nothing more than to just sit down with them, visit, and be together as a family without anywhere to be or a million things to do.  And the day was just that, absolutely perfect!


 Chase and the boys made me breakfast in bed


Then we went on a family run


Way back when I set three goals depending on how pregnancy went:
1.) To try to run through October.  That went much better than planned so I kept on running and went for goal number 2
2.) Nov. 24th, Chase's Birthday!  I really did not think I would be able to do it but once I made it that far and felt pretty good I felt hopeful to be able to reach my "wishful thinking" goal...and DID IT!
3.) Run on my Birthday! 
The boys rode their scooters 3 miles and we all celebrated once we reached the end!


For me that was the greatest Birthday present ever!  


Then we came back and watched a movie, took a big family nap, played games and finished by decorating cupcakes!  Can you tell by all of our outfits that it was a very relaxing day!




After the boys went to bed Chase fixed me a very delicious dinner


He did not tell me that I needed to dress up for the occasion


Thanks to my sweet and wonderful family I had a great birthday and am excited to be 28!  Even years are always so much better than odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment