Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mr. Seriously Awesome

I still have so much to post about after our wonderful trip to Utah but I just quickly have to put up these few pictures.  Chase is a stud!  I don't know of too many Dads that would voluntarily take their three kids and two of their friends camping ALL BY HIMSELF!  I kept asking him all day, "Are you sure you want to do this?"  And telling him "Why don't you just leave Jayden."  He has a hard time leaving Jayden out and just couldn't do it.

They have had quite the day together!  It started this morning when Chase took the boys to go help clean the church with Danny and his girls, Katelyn and Madison!


Then after that we all headed to their baseball game!  We were excited because today they played against each other.  It was fun to watch them play and Chase and Jackson loved it!


After the game they all rode home with Danny in their van, Chase dropped him off, and then brought all the kids back to our apartment to load up the stuff and head out!  This is a picture of them in the elevator.  The door closed before I could lecture them about staying close together, not wondering off, listen to Dad, drive carefully, and everything else that goes through your head as you send 5 kids off to camp with Dad!  Hope they make it and I hope they have fun!  So far all I have heard is that Jayden pooped his pants.  Hope to get an update soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment