Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jayden turns 3!

Jayden Grant Palmer
March 26th
Happy Birthday!



 What a stud!  I could go on and on about Jayden! He has such a unique personality.  He will make you laugh, cry, and smile all in one day!  We love him so much!  I am excited to get the chance to stop and think about the past three years with him.  He is so much fun!


Jayden is our man child!  He is like an adult in a little boys body!  He is the first to give you a hug but also the first to put you in your place.  He frequently tells me to "smile Mom", "be happy",  "you look cute" and then gives me a big giant hug.  Then suddenly I will turn around and he will have his arms folded, his eyebrow furrowed, and his teeth grinding together.  I will ask him what is wrong and without saying anything he points at me.  Whoa!  What did I do?  His favorite line these days is "Your wrong Mom, I'm right!"  If He wasn't so cute when he did it I would be a little concerned.  But he knows how to butter me up and we have become incredibly good friends!


Jayden has very distinct passions.  He loves what he loves, and...if he doesn't like it, he does not entertain it.  He still absolutely loves his trains,  cars, and balls of all sorts.  But, at the end of the day "Pudgy" his dog is still his favorite.  




I am glad I have one more year with Jayden before he starts school.  It will be so fun to do a preschool for him and his friends, go on city adventures together, and kick it around the house.  He is at a fun age!




Although, as much as I try to win him over, Chase is still his favorite.  They are pals!  That is the best way to describe it.  If Jayden could he would want to shadow Chase all day.  Their personalities blend perfectly.  Chase calls Jayden Mater.  Too bad his favorite hat is Lightning Mcqueen because he really does remind us of Mater the tow truck!









We Love You little Mr. Jayder Mater!
Also goes by "Jay" - Grandpa
"J.J."- Little Chase
"Jayden Costco" -Seth
With his personality we will see what other nicknames he picks up over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment