Saturday, February 23, 2013

Nana in New York

Suzanne came to spend time with the boys and to give me a break from all the everyday mom to-dos.  It was so nice to have help around the house, with the boys, and to have a little time to myself to think in peace!  Her plane got in Friday morning so the boys met her on the way to school as she got off the subway.


Riding on the Subway down to Time Square


The Ferris Wheel


Nana let them all pick a toy at Toys 'R Us.  Jackson knew what toy he wanted before he went into the store.  


I think he thinks he is Spiderman's soulmate.  In fact, I think he believes he is Peter Parker roaming the streets of New York.  You can imagine how much he loves this toy.


Batman, Spiderman, and Captain America...


After we went to Shake Shack! 


Still my favorite, will notify if that ever changes.  And It stars in the movie, Something Borrowed!


Caleb gets left out of a lot of pictures because he is either in the snuggly or on the lower level of the double stroller.  


Nana and the boys at Crumbs!  


Enjoying every bite and our last day with Suzanne!


Rainy Day


Suzanne left shortly after, Chase went back to work, and all of a sudden it was me and the boys again.   Whenever people come into town I get a glimpse into what life would be like if we lived near family.  
Wouldn't it be nice...
 I try not to think about it too much because my job as a Mom would be so much easier.  Instead I just try to enjoy the time that we do have and the experiences and memories that we are able to make.  

No comments:

Post a Comment