Caleb was blessed today, Feb. 3, 2013. It was a beautiful blessing and my sweet friend was so kind to write it down for me. Caleb is a very special little boy. I truly love him with everything in me and feel like he is such a blessing in our home. It has been such a unifying experience as our whole family has had to work together to help take care of Caleb as well as sit back and let him bring smiles to all of our faces.
Caleb is now watching the Super Bowl game with his Dad. For them they probably feel like it is a perfect day for a baby blessing. I am sure in a few years I won't mind. In the mean time I wish I would have made the day a little more special for Caleb. Luckily this is the beginning of his life and there will be many more opportunities to make it all about him!
EM!!! He is so cute. Congratulations. After looking through your blog I have decided that offically, you are one of the BEST moms I have ever known! I want to be more like you. I love ya and hope things are going well for you. We really need to get together sometime. Who knows when or where but if we keep dreaming, maybe it will happen. Love you and miss you heaps!
ReplyDelete