Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Day

Our Christmas started bright and early!  I had just finished feeding Caleb at 5:00, went back to sleep, and fell back into a deep sleep when we heard the boys in the living room with the lights on at 6:00.  When Chase got up to stop the boys from diving into their stuff, I assumed that he would take the boys into their room to let me sleep a little longer. But suddenly Chase, big Chase, was in my face waking me up to come see if Santa came.  I must say I was not in the mood.  I was completely exhausted and irrational.  I got up and although it took me a minute to come to I was somehow able to change my mood to enjoy Christmas morning with the boys!!!


Chase and Jackson love superheroes these days!  


Jayden loves them just as much but He is also into trains!  
He loves trains and wanted nothing more than a "two trains" from Santa! 
Unfortunately this set that I thought was so darling was a little too complex for the little guy and made him more frustrated than happy so back to Santa's workshop it went.   


Chase


Jackson


The funniest part of the day was the fact that Santa somehow mistakenly put an orange in Jackson's stocking.  He could not get over the fact that there was an orange in there.


I think it took him a few minutes to enjoy his toys because He was in orange shock.  


"Mom, I will just go put this back in the fridge, crazy Santa!"


We decided that we wanted to start having yogurt parfaits for breakfast on Christmas morning.  They were quite yummy and hit the spot, lite and delicious!  
Can't wait until we have a kitchen big enough so that I can buy me pretty 
glasses to make them even better.  


Jayden did love his car mat!


and they LOVE their new dinosaurs


My favorite gift was my new running hat and water cup, with a straw!!!


The rest of the day we relaxed, watched movies, and enjoyed watching the boys 
play with all their new toys!


Merry Christmas


Trying to get a picture of the whole family without anyone to take the picture was quite challenging.  Between Jayden and Gauge trying to jump in the picture we were lucky to get this one!

But, I must say that if we had wanted Gauge in our picture he did a pretty good job of jumping in line.  He kept laying down at the end by Jackson.


Ho HO Ho



No comments:

Post a Comment