Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas time in November

I told little Chase that we were going to put up our Christmas decorations this weekend and he told me that we needed to wait because we have yet to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I told him that Grandma had already put up hers so we were already behind.  Actually the real reason is that we are going to Virgina with the Palmers for Thanksgiving and then when we get back the Zabriskies are coming to stay with us.  Then, Chase flies out for work the same day as Jenny and Jon leave and when He returns it is Chase's Birthday, My birthday, our Anniversary, baby coming....and BAM...I knew if we did not do it now the holidays would quickly pass us by! So here we are Decking the Halls and loving every minute of it!



Chase putting up our close to Charley Brown Christmas Tree


Boys decorating the tree


Celebrating with our Christmas mugs


and ice cream


little Santa


Excited to enjoy the holidays






No comments:

Post a Comment