Once Chase got home from work we ordered Pizza, watched Sandlot, and got ready for the Yankees Game! I love that the boys get so excited to go do things as a family. They are at an age now that doing things as a family feels more like hanging out instead of babysitting. It was a lot of fun!
Tired Yankees Fan
Saturday morning we went to Chase's soccer game. After soccer we went to the Columbia Football Game. It feels like a high school football but it really is a lot of fun! I love it cause we have a whole bleacher section to ourselves. It is just great to hear a little marching band music, watch football, and enjoy the fall weather. The boys think it is as big as it gets, they have obviously only attended ivy league college football games. Maybe one of these days they will get to experience the real deal. The first things they look for is the lion mascot. Its their favorite part. Today it came over and shook their hands. They all ran away at first but Chase took them down and after they were pretty proud to have a picture with the Lion!
The greatest line of the day was little Chase as we were walking to the bus,
"I don't know if my legs have any more walking in them." The funny part is that I was just telling Chase that my legs were completely dead after all the walking that we had been doing. Once we finally got home, ate dinner, and got the boys in bed, Chase and I went and layed down on our bed(at about 6:30) and crashed. We were surprised the boys hung in there for all of it because we were completely beat! Lots of fun but it is time to kick our feet up and RELAX a little.



No comments:
Post a Comment