Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It has been hard having Jackson in School.  I miss him so much and my days seem so quiet.  It has made me think so much about being a Mom.  I truly enjoy it.  It is so hard sometimes but there is nothing else that I want to be doing with my time.  Knowing that two of my kids would be in school I had thought all about the wonderful and exciting hobbies that I could do and the talents that I could develop with my extra time.  Now that I have the time it does not seem so exciting any more.  I miss my boys and find myself spending my day planning for the time that they get home from school.  It has made me realize the role that each of my boys play in my life.  I hope I can always remember to cherish the time that I have with them.  To be more patient and loving even when they are at their worst.  Because...I am lucky to have them in my life and should never take it for granted.

Jackson has been a little shy going to school the past few days.  It makes me a little sad and worried but hopefully he is ok.  When I pick him up he is seems really happy and excited to tell me about his day so hopefully his initial shyness will pass.  Here is a picture he drew to put up on the wall his first day of school.




No comments:

Post a Comment