Thursday, August 30, 2012
Feelings of Gratitude
Last night I went to the Parent Orientation for Chase's school. I was able to meet his new teacher for next year who seems very nice. I think Chase will really like her. He had such a great experience with his kindergarten teacher that I was a little worried about the change but feel very good and excited about Ms. Cole. I was a little sad to find out that a few of his good friends were put in the other class but luckily there are still a couple of his close buddies that will be in his same class. After the meeting some the parents of Chase's good friends came up to me and invited us to a back to school picnic in the park this Monday. A few of these families we have become good friends with. I feel very grateful and quite lucky that here in New York Chase is able to go to school with kids that I know come from such great families. I definitely feel like it has been a direct answer to prayers. I am excited for Chase to start school and see what this new year has in store for him. He is so excited to see his friends again and I am so happy that he feels like he has good friends. Truly Grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment