Monday, April 23, 2012
Mom and Mac in New York!
It was a blast having Mom and Mac come out for the marathon! I loved being able to show McKay where we live and what New York is all about. I wish I would have had more time without the Marathon hanging over my head but that just means they will have to come out again! My boys truly LOVED having them here. Jackson and Chase love Mac! Jackson is still at the age where he likes to show off and be crazy. Luckily Mac handled it well. Chase just thought that him and Mac were best friends. He wanted to do everything that McKay did. It is funny seeing them interact with their Uncles. It brought back memories of being little and hanging out with my Aunts and feeling like it was the coolest thing EVER! You really look up to them so much as a kid and it is fun to see my kids do the same thing. Here is our first adventure, to the Natural History Museum and Mac's first subway ride!
Then Mom watched the boys while Me, Chase, and McKay went down to Time Square! We first walked down 5th Ave., Rockefeller Center, and then Time Square to get Cheesecake from Juniors. I found my new all time favorite Cheesecake! We usually get a Chocolate Cheesecake and the regular Red Velvet Cake. This time we tried the Red Velvet Cheesecake and it was amazing! If you like Red Velvet it is a must have!
I have always wanted to go to the Doughnut Plant and since Mac likes Doughnuts we made a quick stop on our way down to the Statue of Liberty. Apparently they are listed as one of the top Doughnut places in America.
Friday we decided to have a picnic in the park. We headed down to Sheeps Meadow, our favorite grass area in CP. It was a beautiful day and was super relaxing. Then my Mom and Mac rode bikes through Central Park back to our apartment which is not an easy ride! Go Mom! I was proud and impressed!
Last but not least,
This is Grandma spoiling the boys with yummy delicious treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment