Sunday, April 29, 2012
Jackson's 4th Birthday!
I have learned so much about Jackson this last year! He was born with a lot of spunk! It caught me a little off guard since Chase was Mr. Mellow. He quickly acquired a lot of nicknames; Action Jackson, Bam Bam, and the Jacksonater! Those all describe him very well so you can imagine what life is like with the Jacksonater! Total craziness and pure JOY! There are moments of complete helplessness when I have no other choice but to surrender and let him win. Times when he dominates over the entire family put together. But we LOVE IT and wouldn't change it for the world! Because with every ounce of spunk is a very sensitive and compassionate little boys that LOVES life and everything in it! He has a lot of passion and I love that about Jackson! Whenever I am upset he asks me why I am mad. When I tell him that I am not mad and he says, "Yes, you are. Your face is down." He always makes sure that we are smiling! He brings so much enthusiasm and excitement into our home! This is a little bit of Jackson over the past year!
Jackson with his brothers, his two BEST BUDDIES! When Jackson started primary Chase told me that when they brought Jackson up to the front of the primary to welcome him as a new sunbeam he said, "That's my boy!" They truly are best friends!
Jackson's Birthday Party! He was so incredibly excited for his birthday party! He talked about it for days and still uses it against Chase to get his way. "You can't come to my birthday if..." Pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment